Magento Vs Wordpress: Which One to Choose for E-commerce Website Development?
Commencing a business is not a facile task, as it takes jugful efforts and dedication of the entire team. However, in the present scenario, just initializing the firm and running it with the same traditional approach does not prove to be a triumphant strategy. Hence, there comes a need to promote the business on an E-Commerce platform in order to make it prominent and a prosperous one. You can consider any suitable platform for your business out of numerous of them. The two primarily used and prevailing platforms are Magento and Wordpress. Choosing the best E-Commerce Development platform, which should be able to grow your business is a necessary skillful task which needs years of experience.
The choice of the platform depends on the criteria of the business operations, related to the products and services offered by it. Here, we are going to highlight some salient features of two most customary dilemmas- Wordpress and Magento, to help you make a virtuous decision for your business.
Although both of them are content management systems which allow you to add, change or modify the content in a modest but effectual manner. Magento, which is based on an open-source technology is completely fervent to E-commerce, whereas Wordpress, which is an open-source blogging platform, is totally content-oriented. You can hire professional eCommerce Digital Marketing Service from the very proficiently-working Digital Marketing Companies. A stable and expert Wordpress Development and Magento Development Company know the worth of the hard-work paid by you to set your business. Therefore, eventually assist you with all the possible winning solutions at all times.
Some of the prime similarities and differences between Magento and Wordpress are-
1. Where Magento is employed by over 2,50,000 businesses globally, Wordpress powers over 60 million websites.
2. With Magento, a multi-vendor online market place can be set up for selling both digital and physical products, whereas, publishing a blog or any kind of informational website for selling fewer products can be done effortlessly on Wordpress.
3. Selling products online, multiple shopping/payment shopping options, managing large amount of products are the fundamental components of Magento, while Wordpress majorly consist of blogging, content marketing, minimal selling, and publishing informational content.
4. Building a Magento website needs a lot of investment. However, a Wordpress website, comparatively, can be made easily and quickly at cheap rates.
5. Magento Designing is quite intricate to handle which needs the help of professional Magento Developers. In contrast, Wordpress doesn't consist of complex practices.
So, coming on to the verdict, it's very much clear that both of them are different platforms and any one of them can not be claimed the best. If you desire to build a website with improved products sale, then you must go with Magento. But, if you wish to sell fewer products by mainly concentrating on content and blogging, then Wordpress is the best choice for your business. So, select an optimum E-Commerce platform ingeniously, as per the needs and demands of your business to flourish it more swiftly.